Welcome to the Center for Innovative Training in Vocational Rehabilitation (CIT-VR).
The Center's focus is on developing innovative methods to train VR personnel in their work at State Vocational Rehabilitation agencies to deliver services to improve employment outcomes for individuals with disabilities. More about the Center...
Join us for webinars on topics relevant to Vocational Rehabilitation professionals.
Upcoming Webinar: Introducing the National Technical Assistance Center on Transition: the CollaborationDecember 1, 2020
Five Part Webinar Series on Pre-Employment Transition ServicesOctober 30, 2020
More Upcoming Training
- 11/10/20 - 7/20/21 - Webinar Series: Pursuing Equity for Black Students in K-12 Education: Exploring the Intersection of Race and Disability - Thought Leader Conversation (TLC) Series
- 2/8 - 2/22/2021 - Community Work Incentive Coordinators (CWIC) Training Certification Course
- Summit on Performance Management Excellence Virtual Conference
- YES! Youth Employment Solution Center: Technology, Communication & Employment for Youth with Disabilities Three Part Webinar Series: Exploring the Intersection of Technology and Employment Systems Change for Youth with Disabilities
- RSA TA and Demonstration Projects Virtual Series: Results and Reflections (RSA)
- COVID-19 Webinar Series (CIT-VR & VR Development Group)
- How To Care For Yourself So You Can Help Others (CIT-VR & VR Development Group)
- RSA Interpreter Education Project Spotlight Series: CALI Resources for Teaching and Learning (CALI)
- Intersectionality in Behavioral Health Interpreting (CATIE Center)
- Intro to Deaf/Hearing Teams in Behavioral Health Interpreting (CATIE Center)
- Specialized Interpreting: Mental Health (CATIE Center)
- Understanding Data Collection and the 7-OB Report for OIB Programs (OIB-TAC)
- NTACT's Capacity Building VIRTUAL Institute (NTACT)
- A Guide for Collaboration Among State Vocational Rehabilitation Agencies and Education Partners (WINTAC, GWU, and NTACT)
About the Center
The George Washington University Center for Rehabilitation Counseling Research and Education, in partnership with San Diego State University and the Council of State Administrators of Vocational Rehabilitation, welcomes you to our newly created Center for Innovative Training in Vocational Rehabilitation (CIT-VR).*
The Center’s focus is on developing innovative methods to train VR personnel to support the work of State Vocational Rehabilitation agencies in delivering rehabilitation services and to improve employment outcomes for individuals with disabilities.
The Center will also offer a number of webinars on a variety of topical areas based on the results of an assessment of training needs of State VR agencies, as well offering virtual Communities of Practice.
Dr. Maureen McGuire-Kuletz, Principle Investigator: email@example.com
John C. Walsh, Project Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
*This project is funded through a grant from the US Department of Education, Rehabilitation Services Administration under the Innovative Rehabilitation Training Program (CFDA 84.263C).