LGBTQ+ and Disability Part 2: Considerations for Working with Clients with Intersecting Identities
Recorded: Friday, September 25, 2020
More About this Training
Join us for our second training in our LGBTQ+ series. We will continue our focus on working with clients with intersecting identities. Learning objectives will include:
- Understanding the implication of power and privilege in the counseling relationship as it relates to LGBTQ+ and disability identities
- How to support LGBTQ+ people, including Transgender and Gender Expansive persons, in their pursuit of work
- The ability to locate local resources to support LGBTQ+ communities
- A desire to examine your own agency’s policies and procedures toward ensuring safe and inclusive services.
- Addressing questions that arose from Part 1
D.J. Ralston, M.A.
Katherine Hurley, M.A, M.F.A, NCC