More About Project E3
Project E3 is the Vocational Rehabilitation Technical Assistance Center for Targeted Communities. Project E3 works with state vocational rehabilitation agencies and their partners across the United States to help people with disabilities from underserved communities achieve their independent living and employment goals.
Project E3, with support and guidance from the Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA), is led by Southern University, Baton Rouge and consists of the following partners:
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- University of Wisconsin-Stout
- George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- University of Kentucky, Lexington
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Employment Resources, Inc.
- Council of State Administrators of Vocational Rehabilitation