WINTAC provides training and technical assistance (TA) to State Vocational Rehabilitation Agencies (SVRAs) and related agencies and rehabilitation professionals and service providers to help them develop the skills and processes needed to meet the requirements of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
WINTAC is led by the Interwork Institute at San Diego State University and consists of the following partners:
- The National Disability Institute and their LEAD Center
- The George Washington University’s Center for Rehabilitation Counseling Research and Education
- The University of Arkansas CURRENTS
- The Career Index
- The Council of State Administrators of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Syracuse University’s Burton Blatt Institute