Join us on February 20th, 2020 for our Ethics and Self-Care Training Webinar.
Ethics and Self-Care: Why is professional self-care an ethical practice?
Recorded: Thursday, February 20, 2020 2:00 PM-3:30 PM EST
We discuss why professional self-care is an ethical practice and some strategies you can use in your own self-care routines. Topics covered include:
- Understanding the relationship between counseling codes of ethics and self-care.
- How self-care concepts relate to professional performance, to colleagues within the work setting, and to the ethical provision of rehabilitation counseling services.
- Developing a self-care plan.
The contents of this webinar were developed with support from the Center for Innovative Training in Vocational Rehabilitation (CIT-VR) funded by the US Department of Education, the Rehabilitation Services Administration. The ideas, opinions, and conclusions expressed, however, are those of the authors and do not represent recommendations, endorsements, or policies of the US Department of Education.
This webinar is close captioned and a transcript is available.
Dr. Rob Froehlich, Ed.D., LPC, CRC
Project Director/Adjunct Professor
The George Washington University Center for Rehabilitation Counseling Research and Education (CRCRE)
(804) 794-6667 | email@example.com
The George Washington University Center for Innovative Training in VR (CIT-VR)
(267) 961-3148 | firstname.lastname@example.org