Check out the program evaluations designed to measure various aspects connected to successful WIOA implementation in state Vocational Rehabilitation agencies.
These evaluations were designed by Vocational Rehabilitation professionals who participated in PEQA’s (Program Evaluation and Quality Assurance Technical Assistance Center) Certification Program. Participants applied the knowledge and skills gained from the program to real-life situations in their state’s VR system.
PEQA’s Capstone Project Hub features these evaluation projects:
- A Pilot Study to Develop VR Case Review Instrument for WIOA Performance Measure Data Collection
- Information Technology Training Center Evaluation
- The Impact of Early Work Experience on VR Outcomes
- A Pilot Study Evaluating the Effectiveness of Person-Centered Planning
- Comprehensive Needs Assessment for Pre-Employment Transition Services
- Motivational Interviewing Training Effect in Vocational Rehabilitation
PEQA assists State VR agencies in building capacity through professional education and training of VR evaluators.